Thursday, August 16, 2012

Moving on

The reason I haven't written for so long is because I have finally managed to move on with my life. I don't exactly know what clicked inside of me, but all of a sudden I feel happy, confident and excited about the bright future that I have ahead of me. Hopefully from now on, people won't be able to confuse me anymore. I won't let people underachieve me because I have proved them wrong: I can succeed without their help.  This is the end of me helping people when in reality deep inside I know that they are using me for their benefit. From now on I will focus on what really makes me happy and nobody's going to be able to stop me.
Thankyou for all those people that have been with me no matter how horrible I probably was through the whole thing.

(This song now has a lot of meaning for me so I'll post it up too)


No comments:

Post a Comment