Saturday, April 7, 2012

Let the feelings out

Hello there, long time no see.
The reason why I started writing in this blog is because I figured out that writing out my feelings when I'm stressed or sad always helps me out and, well, these past few months have been really hard for me, so here it goes.
The past 4 months I think have been the hardest months of my life. Because of my recurring illness, I can't concentrate, hardly go out, don't see my friends as often as I did, hardly being able to move of how tired I am... all that adds up to create a huge explosion in my mind. I have felt all kinds of anger, stress, sadness, confusion and I blamed many things on myself that I shouldn't have.
Yet overall, I feel like I gained a lot from this experience and have grown as a person as well. I have become more independent minded, and have started sticking up for myself, which has always been a big problem for me. I also found out who my true friends are, and have realized that many previous things that I used to do have turned out to be something completely fake and unvaluable.
Although it's still hard for me sometimes, I have to keep on going and change many things in my life to have a more possitive view on the future and on life so that, hopefully, everything will soon turn out allright.

No comments:

Post a Comment